Ideas becoming solutions. Experience based on proven concepts and open to innovation. Knowledge that brings our customers to success. This is what we have been working for since over 30 years.
Bring us your ideas, knowledge and experience, and shape with us the future of IT-Informatik!
With a structured working method and organisational talent it is easy for you to keep an overview. You are driven by your own initiative and look forward to new challenges. With your friendly, natural and positive attitude you convey competence and passion for your work. You deal with any issues with a goal-oriented approach and keep a cool head also in difficult situations. You are open to new tasks, responsible and flexible in your field of work.
Our motivation is based on an exceptional service orientation, a technical know-how and the willingness to move forward. If this is your motto too, then we are the right company for you!
About the role
- Cooperation in an innovative team in the context of product development
- National and international projects with well-known customers
- Possibility of researching and developing new topics and solutions
- Successfully completed studies in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Media Informatics or a comparable course of studies with a focus on software development
- Very good knowledge of ABAP, ABAP Web Dynpro, ABAP OO
- Technologies like XML-, SOAP- or REST- based protocols like e.g. OData are well known
- Knowledge of classical development paradigms, such as OOP, as well as design patterns in software architecture, such as MVC
- Knowledge of the creation of extensible software frameworks
- Affinity to innovations in the area of SAP, software development
- General knowledge on SAP-related topics such as S/4HANA or SAP Cloud Platform
- Knowledge and experience in automated testing is an advantage
- Willingness to independently learn new frameworks and technologies, as well as the willingness to constantly exchange knowledge within the team
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
We offer you interesting and varied professional challenges and thus a good platform for your personal development in a dynamic team, which supports you in all matters of your activity. In our current customer magazine ITEM you can discover what else expects you as an employee at IT-Informatik GmbH. For further questions your personal contact is Michael Wolf, Head of Division Entwicklung der Business Unit Industry, at the following number: +49 731 93542 829. We look forward to your application with a specification of your remuneration expectance, preferably per e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.