Ideas becoming solutions. Experience based on proven concepts and open to innovation. Knowledge that brings our customers to success. This is what we have been working for since over 25 years.
Bring us your ideas, knowledge and experience, and shape with us the future of IT-Informatik!
With a structured working method and organisational talent it is easy for you to keep an overview. You are driven by your own initiative and look forward to new challenges. With your friendly, natural and positive manners you convey your competences and passion for your work. You deal with any issues with a goal-oriented approach and keep a cool head also during difficult situations. You are open to new tasks, responsible and flexible in your field of work.
Our motivation is based on an exceptional service orientation, a technical know-how and the willingness to move forward. If this is your motto too, then we are the right company for you!
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- 2nd and 3rd Level SAP Support according to the IT Service Management Standards in the SAP Modules FI/CO
remote per telephone, mail and a Ticket system
- Processing and solution of product errors – customer messages in the respective Solution Manager Systems
- Consulting and support of our customers during ongoing operations and the further development of our SAP solutions; implementation of Change Requests according to the IT Service Management Standards
- Creation of documentations, description of possible approaches and cooperation in the creation and extension of a Knowledge database
- Contact person for our customers for troubleshooting
- Cooperation in the analysis and design of efficient SAP processes and their technical implementation by means of customizing and development
- Cooperation in the creation of workflows for the IT Service Management; handover to 1st Level employees and performance of training courses if necessary
- Cooperation in customer projects in the project teams from the SAP consulting
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- At least 3 years of SAP experience as consultant in the correspondent modules
- Deep Customizing knowledge in the FI/CO module
- Skills in the IT-Service-Management and readiness to implement them in day-to-day business
- Willingness to become acquainted with specific IT-Informatik solutions
- High personal commitment and ability to customer-oriented prioritization
- Intercultural competence and ability to support our customer on both a professional and individual level
- Good German and English skills
- Readiness to assume on-call-duty-services for 2nd and 3rd level activities and assignments at the customer’s premise if needed
We offer you interesting and varied professional challenges and thus a good platform for your personal development in a dynamic team, which supports you in all matters of your activity. In our current customer magazine ITEM you can discover what else expects you as an employee at IT-Informatik GmbH. For further questions your personal contact is Carsten Heit, Head of Business Unit SAP Service, at the following number: 0731 93542 245. We look forward to your application with a specification of your remuneration expectance, preferably per Mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.