Ideas becoming solutions. Experience based on proven concepts and open to innovation. Knowledge that brings our customers to success. This is what we have been working for since over 30 years.
Bring us your ideas, knowledge and experience, and shape with us the future of IT-Informatik!
With a structured working method and organisational talent it is easy for you to keep an overview. You are driven by your own initiative and look forward to new challenges. With your friendly, natural and positive attitude you convey competence and passion for your work. You deal with any issues with a goal-oriented approach and keep a cool head also in difficult situations. You are open to new tasks, responsible and flexible in your field of work.
Our motivation is based on an exceptional service orientation, a technical know-how and the willingness to move forward. If this is your motto too, then we are the right company for you!
About the role
- Development of modern front- and backend software based on Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Development of technical concepts and solutions, as well as responsible implementation as a developer
- Modelling and implementation of modern intranets using current technologies
- Advising our internal and external customers on intranet-specific topics
- Degree in computer science or comparable education with several years of professional experience in the field of intranet solutions with Microsoft SharePoint Server and .NET with C#
- In-depth knowledge of MS SharePoint Frontend Frameworks 2013/2016
- Good knowledge of one of the following technologies:
- NET Forms / MVC / WebApi, ORM (NHibernate, Entity Framework), WCF, REST
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint object models / APIs (CSOM, JSOM, SSOM, REST)
- Familiarity with object-oriented development and profound knowledge of relational databases (MS-SQL)
- Experience in technical development and systematic evaluation
We offer you interesting and varied professional challenges and thus a good platform for your personal development in a dynamic team, which supports you in all matters of your activity. In our current customer magazine ITEM you can discover what else expects you as an employee at IT-Informatik GmbH. For further questions your personal contact is Thomas Gaschler, Software-Architect, at the following number: +49 731 93542-191. We look forward to your application with a specification of your remuneration expectance, preferably per e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.