Ideas becoming solutions. Experience based on proven concepts and open to innovation. Knowledge that brings our customers to success. This is what we have been working for since over 30 years.
Bring us your ideas, knowledge and experience, and shape with us the future of IT-Informatik!
With a structured working method and organisational talent it is easy for you to keep an overview. You are driven by your own initiative and look forward to new challenges. With your friendly, natural and positive attitude you convey competence and passion for your work. You deal with any issues with a goal-oriented approach and keep a cool head also in difficult situations. You are open to new tasks, responsible and flexible in your field of work.
Our motivation is based on an exceptional service orientation, a technical know-how and the willingness to move forward. If this is your motto too, then we are the right company for you!
About the role
- Development, implementation and further development of applications (mobile as well as desktop) based on SAPUI5 / OpenUI5 in the SAP environment
- Collaboration and participation in the product development of our product OPRA in national and international projects
- Conception and implementation of individual customer solutions in the mobile environment
- Successfully completed studies in computer science / business informatics or comparable training, ideally with professional experience
- General understanding and interest in user experience and design
- Development understanding in current technologies (CI, Git/Gerrit, RESTful Webservices (Odata), JS Frameworks) desired
- Ideal knowledge of SAP technologies (e.g. SAP Netweaver Gateway)
- Very good German and English skills (written and spoken)
We offer you interesting and varied professional challenges and thus a good platform for your personal development in a dynamic team, which supports you in all matters of your activity. In our current customer magazine ITEM you can discover what else expects you as an employee at IT-Informatik GmbH. For further questions your personal contact is Daniel Spengler, Head of Division Process- & Project Management, at the following number: +49 731 93542-344. We look forward to your application with a specification of your remuneration expectance, preferably per e-mail at the address email@example.com.