Ideas becoming solutions. Experience based on proven concepts and open to innovation. Knowledge that brings our customers to success. This is what we have been working for since over 30 years.
Bring us your ideas, knowledge and experience, and shape with us the future of IT-Informatik!
With a structured working method and organisational talent it is easy for you to keep an overview. You are driven by your own initiative and look forward to new challenges. With your friendly, natural and positive attitude you convey competence and passion for your work. You deal with any issues with a goal-oriented approach and keep a cool head also in difficult situations. You are open to new tasks, responsible and flexible in your field of work.
Our motivation is based on an exceptional service orientation, a technical know-how and the willingness to move forward. If this is your motto too, then we are the right company for you!
About the role
- Support in setting up and further developing the Business Intelligence area
- Consulting our customers in the setup, further development, operation and optimization of existing BI solutions based on SAP
- Analysis, conception and implementation of BI solutions based on SAP Business Warehouse (BW) and SAP BusinessObjects BI
- Execution of workshops and training for customers as well as the development and implementation of organizational and strategic BI concepts
- Sales support and active expansion of existing customer relationships
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with and further develop new topics such as SAP HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud or Big Data
- Assumption of (partial and) project management as well as project management tasks
- Completed university studies in (business) computer science or a comparable course of study
- At least 5 years of professional and consulting experience with SAP Business Warehouse and the Business Explorer Suite (BEx)
- Deeper project experience with at least one BI front-end tool from SAP BusinessObjects BI (Design Studio/Lumira Designer, Analysis Office, Web Intelligence)
- Experience with ABAP in the SAP BW context
- Willingness to travel
- Languages: German and English
- In addition, project experience in one of the following areas is a clear plus:
- BW Integrated Planning (IP) and/or Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC)
- BW on HANA / BW/4HANA including HANA modeling
- SAP Predictive Analytics and or use of the HANA PAL library or R-Integration
- S/4HANA Embedded Analytics
- Installation and Management of the SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform
- Microsoft BI (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Power BI, Azure Services)
We offer you interesting and varied professional challenges and thus a good platform for your personal development in a dynamic team, which supports you in all matters of your activity. In our current customer magazine ITEM you can discover what else expects you as an employee at IT-Informatik GmbH. For further questions your personal contact is Peter Baumann, Team Leader Business Intelligence, at the following number: +49 151 18038811. We look forward to your application with a specification of your remuneration expectance, preferably per e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.