Ideas becoming solutions. Experience based on proven concepts and open to innovation. Knowledge that brings our customers to success. This is what we have been working for since over 30 years.
Bring us your ideas, knowledge and experience, and shape with us the future of IT-Informatik!
With a structured working method and organisational talent it is easy for you to keep an overview. You are driven by your own initiative and look forward to new challenges. With your friendly, natural and positive manners you convey your competences and passion for your work. You deal with any issues with a goal-oriented approach and keep a cool head also during difficult situations. You are open to new tasks, responsible and flexible in your field of work.
Our motivation is based on an exceptional service orientation, a technical know-how and the willingness to move forward. If this is your motto too, then we are the right company for you!
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support our customer in the development of modern SharePoint applications, workflows and forms
- Consulting for an optimal use of SharePoint and in the information structuring
- Development of concepts and solutions, of their presentations to our customers and their responsible implementation
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Several years of experience with Microsoft SharePoint Server (from Version 2010)
- Ideally experience with Nintex Forms
- Willingness to always become acquainted with new topics and technologies
- Enthusiasm for problem solving with innovative ideas
- High level of quality awareness and passion for an independent and problem-oriented work
- Passion for getting through technical issues and strong business focus
- Very good German and English skills
We offer you interesting and varied professional challenges and thus a good platform for your personal development in a dynamic team, which supports you in all matters of your activity. In our current customer magazine ITEM you can discover what else expects you as an employee at IT-Informatik GmbH. For further questions your personal contact is Thomas Gaschler, Consultant Collaboration, at the following number: 0731 / 93542 - 191. We look forward to your application with a specification of your remuneration expectance, preferably per Mail at the address email@example.com.