Ideas becoming solutions. Experience based on proven concepts and open to innovation. Knowledge that brings our customers to success. This is what we have been working for since over 30 years.
Bring us your ideas, knowledge and experience, and shape with us the future of IT-Informatik!
With a structured working method and organisational talent it is easy for you to keep an overview. You are driven by your own initiative and look forward to new challenges. With your friendly, natural and positive attitude you convey competence and passion for your work. You deal with any issues with a goal-oriented approach and keep a cool head also in difficult situations. You are open to new tasks, responsible and flexible in your field of work.
Our motivation is based on an exceptional service orientation, a technical know-how and the willingness to move forward. If this is your motto too, then we are the right company for you!
About the role
- Operational process consulting, focus on maintenance processes
- Consulting around mobilisation and digitalisation in the maintenance environment
- Methodical approach to process workshops
- Moderation of workshops
- Business process analysis and modelling
- Conception and consulting around maintenance processes
- Use of our SAP-based maintenance solutions OPRA in customer projects (www.opra.de)
- Study or comparable vocational training / further education
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of maintenance business processes
- At least 5 years professional experience in maintenance or consulting
- SAP previous knowledge (module SAP PM) is advantageous
- Strong service thinking, as well as analytical and quick comprehension and thinking skills
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to perform
- Presentation skills and good knowledge of English
- Independent, committed and self-reliant way of working
- Willingness to travel within DACH region
We offer you interesting and varied professional challenges and thus a good platform for your personal development in a dynamic team, which supports you in all matters of your activity. In our current customer magazine ITEM you can discover what else expects you as an employee at IT-Informatik GmbH. For further questions your personal contact is Daniel Spengler, Head of Division Prozess -& Projektmanagement, at the following number: +49 731 93542 344. We look forward to your application with a specification of your remuneration expectance, preferably per e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.