Ideas becoming solutions. Experience based on proven concepts and open to innovation. Knowledge that brings our customers to success. This is what we have been working for since over 30 years.
Bring us your ideas, knowledge and experience, and shape with us the future of IT-Informatik!
With a structured working method and organisational talent it is easy for you to keep an overview. You are driven by your own initiative and look forward to new challenges. With your friendly, natural and positive attitude you convey competence and passion for your work. You deal with any issues with a goal-oriented approach and keep a cool head also in difficult situations. You are open to new tasks, responsible and flexible in your field of work.
Our motivation is based on an exceptional service orientation, a technical know-how and the willingness to move forward. If this is your motto too, then we are the right company for you!
About the role
- Responsibility and management of demanding and diverse projects, including deadlines, costs and quality in the retail environment
- Planning, conception and implementation of software development projects and measures including the necessary technical and organizational process design
- Coordination with business unit and division management as well as with customers (project meetings, status reports etc.)
- Consulting, analysis and evaluation regarding project requirements in coordination with the specialist departments and customers
- Professional leadership of employees within the framework of projects
- Sales support, e.g. demonstration of demo systems, cost estimates and participation in quotations
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, business informatics or a comparable course of studies with appropriate professional experience
- Several years of experience in the retail environment
- At least 2 years of experience as project manager
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to perform
- Analytical, conceptual thinking and an independent and self-reliant way of working
- Very good German and English skills
We offer you interesting and varied professional challenges and thus a good platform for your personal development in a dynamic team, which supports you in all matters of your activity. In our current customer magazine ITEM you can discover what else expects you as an employee at IT-Informatik GmbH. For further questions your personal contact is Ulrich von Waechter, Head of Digital Transformation, at the following number: +49 731 93542-806. We look forward to your application with a specification of your remuneration expectance, preferably per e-mail at the address email@example.com.