Ideas becoming solutions. Experience based on proven concepts and open to innovation. Knowledge that brings our customers to success. This is what we have been working for since over 30 years.
Bring us your ideas, knowledge and experience, and shape with us the future of IT-Informatik!
With a structured working method and organisational talent it is easy for you to keep an overview. You are driven by your own initiative and look forward to new challenges. With your friendly, natural and positive attitude you convey competence and passion for your work. You deal with any issues with a goal-oriented approach and keep a cool head also in difficult situations. You are open to new tasks, responsible and flexible in your field of work.
Our motivation is based on an exceptional service orientation, a technical know-how and the willingness to move forward. If this is your motto too, then we are the right company for you!
About the role
- Joint responsibility for the area of SAP EAM/PM (Plant Maintenance) as well as our self-developed maintenance solution OPRA (Mobile and Desktop Solution Maintenance and Service) in customer projects
- Responsibility for the analysis, conception and solution design of SAP implementations
- Customizing and coordination of software development
- Development of specifications for extensions, interfaces and reports, together with the specialist departments internally and at the customer's site
- Conception of optimization potentials for our customers as well as partial or total project managers in customer projects
- Completed studies in engineering, economics or a comparable education
- In-depth professional experience and know-how in SAP EAM/PM module support (incl. customizing), at least 3 years professional experience
- Several years of experience in maintenance business processes
- Good knowledge of business processes in the field of logistics
- Ideally project experience in the context of larger IT logistics projects as well as knowledge of interface modules (CS, MM, PP, FI, CO, QM)
- Very good German and English skills (written and spoken)
- Social competence and ability to work in a team
- Readiness to travel approx. 40%
We offer you interesting and varied professional challenges and thus a good platform for your personal development in a dynamic team, which supports you in all matters of your activity. In our current customer magazine ITEM you can discover what else expects you as an employee at IT-Informatik GmbH. For further questions your personal contact is Frau Christina Jahn, Site Management Hamburg, at the following number: 040 822 173 5 36. We look forward to your application with a specification of your remuneration expectance, preferably per e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.