Ideas becoming solutions. Experience based on proven concepts and open to innovation. Knowledge that brings our customers to success. This is what we have been working for since over 25 years.
Bring us your ideas, knowledge and experience, and shape with us the future of IT-Informatik!
With a structured working method and organisational talent it is easy for you to keep an overview. You are driven by your own initiative and look forward to new challenges. With your friendly, natural and positive manners you convey your competences and passion for your work. You deal with any issues with a goal-oriented approach and keep a cool head also during difficult situations. You are open to new tasks, responsible and flexible in your field of work.
Our motivation is based on an exceptional service orientation, a technical know-how and the willingness to move forward. If this is your motto too, then we are the right company for you!
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Independent realisation of SAP HCM projects / Cooperation in SAP HCM projects
- Support of customer systems with focus on time management – independent processing of schemas and cycles in the time management
- Analysis and optimisation of human resource processes
- Acceptance of technical processes (Customizing) for controlling administration and accounting processes in the module SAP HCM
- Support of monthly accounting processes and processing of follow-up activities in the SAP HCM systems of our customers
- Support and technical implementation of year activities (adjustments in work and social insurance law, …)
- Handling of system-technology issues in connection with the personnel administration and payroll accounting
- Performance of training courses, documentations within the scope of projects and process optimisations, support of the sales organisation
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Successful completion of studies in economics/business studies with focus on business informatics or human resources or comparable qualification together with several years of work experience
- Deep knowledge of SAP HCM – at least of two of the PA / PY / PT / OM components
- Very good know-how in the field of wages and salaries (with SAP R3 or DATEV) and of social insurance law
- Versed knowledge of MS-Office (Excel)
- Confident, convincing and friendly manners and autonomous working method
- High engagement and flexibility
- Discretion and loyalty
- Good German and English skills
We offer you interesting and varied professional challenges and thus a good platform for your personal development in a dynamic team, which supports you in all matters of your activity. In our current customer magazine ITEM you can discover what else expects you as an employee at IT-Informatik GmbH. For further questions your personal contact is Tobias Benz, Head of Business Unit Industry, at the following number: 0731 93542 215. We look forward to your application with a specification of your remuneration expectance, preferably per Mail at the address email@example.com.