Ideas becoming solutions. Experience based on proven concepts and open to innovation. Knowledge that brings our customers to success. This is what we have been working for since over 25 years.
Bring us your ideas, knowledge and experience, and shape with us the future of IT-Informatik!
With a structured working method and organisational talent it is easy for you to keep an overview. You are driven by your own initiative and look forward to new challenges. With your friendly, natural and positive manners you convey your competences and passion for your work. You deal with any issues with a goal-oriented approach and keep a cool head also during difficult situations. You are open to new tasks, responsible and flexible in your field of work.
Our motivation is based on an exceptional service orientation, a technical know-how and the willingness to move forward. If this is your motto too, then we are the right company for you!
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- You assume the co-responsibility for the SAP PM area (Plant Maintenancce/Maintenance) and for our internally developed maintenance solution OPRA (mobile and desktop solution for maintenance and service) in customer projects
- You are responsible for the analysis, conception and solution design of the SAP implementations
- You implement the Customizing and coordinate the software development
- You develop specifications for extensions, interfaces and reports together with the internal specialised departments and on the customer´s premises
- You develop optimisation potentials for our customers
- You assume the role of (sub) project leader in customer projects
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Completed studies in the areas of engineering, economics or comparable education
- Deep professional experience in the SAP PM field (including Customizing) as well as several years of experience in project business
- Good knowledge of business processes in the area of logistics
- Good German and English skills (written and spoken) are preferable
- Relevant work experience and know-how in the SAP PM module support (at least 3 years work experience)
- Ideally project experience within the scope of SAP greater logistics projects, as well as knowledge of interface modules (CS, MM, FI, CO, QM)
- Good social skills and team spirit
- Readiness to travel, ca. 40%
We offer you interesting and varied professional challenges and thus a good platform for your personal development in a dynamic team, which supports you in all matters of your activity. In our current customer magazine ITEM you can discover what else expects you as an employee at IT-Informatik GmbH. For further questions your personal contact is Tobias Benz, Head of Business Unit Industry, at the following number: 0731 93542 215. We look forward to your application with a specification of your remuneration expectance, preferably per Mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.