Ideas becoming solutions. Experience based on proven concepts and open to innovation. Knowledge that brings our customers to success. This is what we have been working for since over 25 years.
Bring us your ideas, knowledge and experience, and shape with us the future of IT-Informatik!
With a structured working method and organisational talent it is easy for you to keep an overview. You are driven by your own initiative and look forward to new challenges. With your friendly, natural and positive manners you convey your competences and passion for your work. You deal with any issues with a goal-oriented approach and keep a cool head also during difficult situations. You are open to new tasks, responsible and flexible in your field of work.
Our motivation is based on an exceptional service orientation, a technical know-how and the willingness to move forward. If this is your motto too, then we are the right company for you!
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Independent cooperation within the scope of challenging SAP implementation and introductory projects in the SD field
- Analysis and design of SAP SD processes and of their technical implementation through Customizing and development
- Ensure the comprehensive integration on the base of SAP logistics
- Support, optimisation and further development of existing SAP SD applications regarding error analysis and troubleshooting
- Support in the creation of professional concepts in the SAP SD area
- Take-over of (part and) project management as well as project management tasks
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Successful completion of academic studies in (business) informatics or business studies or a comparable education
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the SAP SD module support
- Deep knowledge in the SAP SF area (Customizing and process understanding)
- Ideally project experience within the scope of SAP SD projects, as well as knowledge of interface modules (MM,FI,CO,PP)
- Good communication and presentation skills, structured working method
- Social skills and team spirit
- Good English skills
- Readiness to travel, ca. 30%
We offer you interesting and varied professional challenges and thus a good platform for your personal development in a dynamic team, which supports you in all matters of your activity. In our current customer magazine ITEM you can discover what else expects you as an employee at IT-Informatik GmbH. For further questions your personal contact is Tobias Benz, Head of Business Unit Industry, at the following number: 0731 93542 215. We look forward to your application with a specification of your remuneration expectance, preferably per Mail at the address email@example.com.