Ideas becoming solutions. Experience based on proven concepts and open to innovation. Knowledge that brings our customers to success. This is what we have been working for since over 30 years.
Bring us your ideas, knowledge and experience, and shape with us the future of IT-Informatik!
With a structured working method and organisational talent it is easy for you to keep an overview. You are driven by your own initiative and look forward to new challenges. With your friendly, natural and positive attitude you convey competence and passion for your work. You deal with any issues with a goal-oriented approach and keep a cool head also in difficult situations. You are open to new tasks, responsible and flexible in your field of work.
Our motivation is based on an exceptional service orientation, a technical know-how and the willingness to move forward. If this is your motto too, then we are the right company for you!
About the role
- Independent participation in demanding SAP implementation and introduction projects in the area of SD
- Analysis and design of SAP SD processes and their technical implementation through customizing and development
- Ensuring comprehensive integration on the basis of SAP logistics
- Support, optimization and further development of existing SAP SD applications with regard to error analysis and troubleshooting
- Support in the creation of business concepts in the SAP SD environment
- Assumption of (partial and) project management as well as project management tasks
- Successfully completed university studies in (business) informatics or business administration or a comparable degree course
- At least 3 years work experience in SAP SD module support
- Sound know-how in the area of SAP SD (Customizing and process understanding)
- Ideally project experience within SAP SD projects as well as knowledge of interface modules (MM, FI, CO, PP)
- Good communication and presentation skills, structured way of working
- Social competence and ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel ca. 30%
We offer you interesting and varied professional challenges and thus a good platform for your personal development in a dynamic team, which supports you in all matters of your activity. In our current customer magazine ITEM you can discover what else expects you as an employee at IT-Informatik GmbH. For further questions your personal contact is Petra Jokiel, Bereichsleiterin Logistik, at the following number: 0731 93542 162. We look forward to your application with a specification of your remuneration expectance, preferably per e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.