Ideas becoming solutions. Experience based on proven concepts and open to innovation. Knowledge that brings our customers to success. This is what we have been working for since over 30 years.
Bring us your ideas, knowledge and experience, and shape with us the future of IT-Informatik!
With a structured working method and organisational talent it is easy for you to keep an overview. You are driven by your own initiative and look forward to new challenges. With your friendly, natural and positive attitude you convey competence and passion for your work. You deal with any issues with a goal-oriented approach and keep a cool head also in difficult situations. You are open to new tasks, responsible and flexible in your field of work.
Our motivation is based on an exceptional service orientation, a technical know-how and the willingness to move forward. If this is your motto too, then we are the right company for you!
About the role
- Development in modules such as SD, MM, WM, PP, PM, FI, CO, HCM and integration with also other non-SAP systems
- Development of web applications in the SAP environment (SAPUI5, ABAP Web Dynpro)
- Data migrations and ALE
- Intense cooperation and debates with colleagues, clients and in the project management
- Support in new projects in the ABAP / ABAP OO environment, including interfaces as well as introduction to independent project Takeovers
- Successful completion of studies in business studies, business informatics or a comparable qualification
- A comprehensive and multiannual programming experience in SAP ABAP / ABAP OO
- Experience with the SAP components UI5, SMP or Gateway are also advantageous as well as know-how in SAP implementations and data migrations
- A strong customer orientation as well as a structured and targeted working method
- Good German and English skills (spoken and written)
We offer you interesting and varied professional challenges and thus a good platform for your personal development in a dynamic team, which supports you in all matters of your activity. In our current customer magazine ITEM you can discover what else expects you as an employee at IT-Informatik GmbH. For further questions your personal contact is Uwe Kattau, Area Manager Development, at the following number: +49 731 93542-175. We look forward to your application with a specification of your remuneration expectance, preferably per e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.