Ideas becoming solutions. Experience based on proven concepts and open to innovation. Knowledge that brings our customers to success. This is what we have been working for since over 30 years.
Bring us your ideas, knowledge and experience, and shape with us the future of IT-Informatik!
With a structured working method and organisational talent it is easy for you to keep an overview. You are driven by your own initiative and look forward to new challenges. With your friendly, natural and positive attitude you convey competence and passion for your work. You deal with any issues with a goal-oriented approach and keep a cool head also in difficult situations. You are open to new tasks, responsible and flexible in your field of work.
Our motivation is based on an exceptional service orientation, a technical know-how and the willingness to move forward. If this is your motto too, then we are the right company for you!
About the role
The First Level Support and Second Level Support is a rolling service. Operation 1-2 days per week in First Level Support, 3-4 days per week in Second Level Support.
SAP Support in the Service Desk / First Level
- Acceptance, documentation and processing of malfunctions and service requests by telephone and ticket system
- Categorization, prioritization and forwarding of requirements to 2nd-level employees in the ticket system as well as qualified input and support
SAP-Support in Second Level
- Implementation, monitoring, troubleshooting and problem solving in the area of system functionality and interfaces
- Ensuring ticket processing in compliance with the valid Service Level Agreements
- Incident, problem and change management in cooperation with internal and external third level specialists
- Demanding projects in the SAP environment of support customers
- Mandatory experience in the SAP FI/CO module; knowledge of a further core module would be an advantage
- Successfully completed studies in business administration / business informatics or comparable training, ideally with work experience
- Good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
- Readiness for extended working hours
We offer you interesting and varied professional challenges and thus a good platform for your personal development in a dynamic team, which supports you in all matters of your activity. In our current customer magazine ITEM you can discover what else expects you as an employee at IT-Informatik GmbH. For further questions your personal contact is Armin Schmid, Head of Division Smart Factory aus der Business Unit Digital Transformation, at the following number: +49 731/93542-791. We look forward to your application with a specification of your remuneration expectance, preferably per e-mail at the address email@example.com.