Ideas becoming solutions. Experience based on proven concepts and open to innovation. Knowledge that brings our customers to success. This is what we have been working for since over 25 years.
Bring us your ideas, knowledge and experience, and shape with us the future of IT-Informatik!
With a structured working method and organisational talent it is easy for you to keep an overview. You are driven by your own initiative and look forward to new challenges. With your friendly, natural and positive manners you convey your competences and passion for your work. You deal with any issues with a goal-oriented approach and keep a cool head also during difficult situations. You are open to new tasks, responsible and flexible in your field of work.
Our motivation is based on an exceptional service orientation, a technical know-how and the willingness to move forward. If this is your motto too, then we are the right company for you!
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Education in informatics and /or several years of experience in the IT sector
- Good knowledge of IP networks and standard internet protocols
- Good knowledge of one of the following solutions:
- Application Delivery Controller Products (Load balancer, SSL-Portals, Web Application Firewalls)
- 2-Factor authentication solutions
- Firewall Products
- Structured and autonomous work method
- Team spirit and motivation
- Good German and English skills
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- SDN Implementations
- Routers and switches
We offer you interesting and varied professional challenges and thus a good platform for your personal development in a dynamic team, which supports you in all matters of your activity. In our current customer magazine ITEM you can discover what else expects you as an employee at IT-Informatik GmbH. For further questions your personal contact is Jürgen Mang, Bereichsleiter Network & Hosting, at the following number: 0731 93542 152. We look forward to your application with a specification of your remuneration expectance, preferably per Mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.