Ideas becoming solutions. Experience based on proven concepts and open to innovation. Knowledge that brings our customers to success. This is what we have been working for since over 30 years.
Bring us your ideas, knowledge and experience, and shape with us the future of IT-Informatik!
With a structured working method and organisational talent it is easy for you to keep an overview. You are driven by your own initiative and look forward to new challenges. With your friendly, natural and positive attitude you convey competence and passion for your work. You deal with any issues with a goal-oriented approach and keep a cool head also in difficult situations. You are open to new tasks, responsible and flexible in your field of work.
Our motivation is based on an exceptional service orientation, a technical know-how and the willingness to move forward. If this is your motto too, then we are the right company for you!
About the role
- Operational management of projects and sub-projects with focus on
- Assumption of holistic responsibility according to PM standards and Best Practices
- Leadership and motivation of the project teams internally and on-site at the customer's site
- Project monitoring, controlling, communication
- Scope, change, quality & risk management within projects
- Cooperation with PMO (Project Management Office)
- Completed studies in business administration, economics, business informatics or comparable education
- Good knowledge of SAP processes and modules
- Comprehensive understanding of processes (finance & logistics)
- Good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
- Good social competence and ability to work in a team
- Willingness to travel, ca. 30%
We offer you interesting and varied professional challenges and thus a good platform for your personal development in a dynamic team, which supports you in all matters of your activity. In our current customer magazine ITEM you can discover what else expects you as an employee at IT-Informatik GmbH. For further questions your personal contact is Daniel Spengler, Head of Division Prozess-& Projektmanagement, at the following number: 0731-93542-344. We look forward to your application with a specification of your remuneration expectance, preferably per e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.