Ideas becoming solutions. Experience based on proven concepts and open to innovation. Knowledge that brings our customers to success. This is what we have been working for since over 30 years.
Bring us your ideas, knowledge and experience, and shape with us the future of IT-Informatik!
With a structured working method and organisational talent it is easy for you to keep an overview. You are driven by your own initiative and look forward to new challenges. With your friendly, natural and positive attitude you convey competence and passion for your work. You deal with any issues with a goal-oriented approach and keep a cool head also in difficult situations. You are open to new tasks, responsible and flexible in your field of work.
Our motivation is based on an exceptional service orientation, a technical know-how and the willingness to move forward. If this is your motto too, then we are the right company for you!
About the role
- Installation, administration and operation of our predominantly Linux-based infrastructures
- Error analysis and troubleshooting to ensure smooth IT operations
- Consulting and support of users as well as further development of existing IT infrastructure, cloud or web applications environments
- Maintenance and monitoring of the systems
- Support and introduction of troubleshooting measures
- Completed training as IT specialist for system integration or a completed study in the IT environment
- Professional experience in Linux system and network administration is an advantage
- Good conceptual and analytical skills
- Knowledge of German and English
We offer you interesting and varied professional challenges and thus a good platform for your personal development in a dynamic team, which supports you in all matters of your activity. In our current customer magazine ITEM you can discover what else expects you as an employee at IT-Informatik GmbH. For further questions your personal contact is Ronald Claus, Head of Division Infrastructure HH, at the following number: +49 172 4011 038. We look forward to your application with a specification of your remuneration expectance, preferably per e-mail at the address email@example.com.