Ideas becoming solutions. Experience based on proven concepts and open to innovation. Knowledge that brings our customers to success. This is what we have been working for since over 30 years.
Bring us your ideas, knowledge and experience, and shape with us the future of IT-Informatik!
With a structured working method and organisational talent it is easy for you to keep an overview. You are driven by your own initiative and look forward to new challenges. With your friendly, natural and positive attitude you convey competence and passion for your work. You deal with any issues with a goal-oriented approach and keep a cool head also in difficult situations. You are open to new tasks, responsible and flexible in your field of work.
Our motivation is based on an exceptional service orientation, a technical know-how and the willingness to move forward. If this is your motto too, then we are the right company for you!
About the role
- Responsibility for project management, controlling and reporting up to the handover of projects in the Linux environment
- Requirement analysis and consulting of our customers in the planning and implementation of projects
- Optimization of business processes through conception and implementation of new solution approaches
- Definition and establishment of business processes
- Professional leadership of the project team members as well as moderation of the regular project team meetings
- Successfully completed vocational training in computer science and ideally several years of experience in the Linux environment
- Experience in system operation at operating system and application level
- Structured and independent working method
- Solution-oriented and analytical approach to problem solving
- Occasional travelling
You usually have good knowledge in one of the following areas:
- Experience with DevOps concepts and DevOps tools (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, Git, ...)
- Experience in the operation and configuration of monitoring systems
- LPIC certification
We offer you interesting and varied professional challenges and thus a good platform for your personal development in a dynamic team, which supports you in all matters of your activity. In our current customer magazine ITEM you can discover what else expects you as an employee at IT-Informatik GmbH. For further questions your personal contact is Ronald Claus, Head of Division Infrastructure HH, at the following number: +49 731 93542-202. We look forward to your application with a specification of your remuneration expectance, preferably per e-mail at the address email@example.com.