Ideas becoming solutions. Experience based on proven concepts and open to innovation. Knowledge that brings our customers to success. This is what we have been working for since over 30 years.
Bring us your ideas, knowledge and experience, and shape with us the future of IT-Informatik!
With a structured working method and organisational talent it is easy for you to keep an overview. You are driven by your own initiative and look forward to new challenges. With your friendly, natural and positive attitude you convey competence and passion for your work. You deal with any issues with a goal-oriented approach and keep a cool head also in difficult situations. You are open to new tasks, responsible and flexible in your field of work.
Our motivation is based on an exceptional service orientation, a technical know-how and the willingness to move forward. If this is your motto too, then we are the right company for you!
About the role
- New & further development of our software products
- Active design & continuous improvement of our agile development processes
- Ensuring software quality through code reviews and unit tests
- Current study of computer science or a comparable course of studies
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of React, Node.js and Git is an advantage
- Knowledge of material design
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Enthusiasm for teamwork and new ideas
We offer you interesting and varied professional challenges and thus a good platform for your personal development in a dynamic team, which supports you in all matters of your activity. In our current customer magazine ITEM you can discover what else expects you as an employee at IT-Informatik GmbH. For further questions your personal contact is Isabell Hasse, Marketing & Recruiting Managerin, at the following number: +49 40 822 173 5 - 42. We look forward to your application with a specification of your remuneration expectance, preferably per e-mail at the address email@example.com.